We are pleased to invite you to submit your paper
Paper Submission is now open for the 3rd edition of BlockTEA! Check out the Call for Papers.Take a look back at the previous edition of BlockTEA here.Every author receives EAI Index credits – regardless of acceptance. Learn more about EAI’s Recognition Program here.
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
Motivated by the success of cryptocurrency, blockchain technology has been emerging as a potential technology to be applied in various domains, including finance, computer science, electronic engineering, agriculture, healthcare and more. The blockchain-based emerging applications are able to aid the current systems and networks by leveraging the benefits provided by blockchain technology, such as a decentralized, immutable, and cryptographically secured ledger. The aim of BlockTEA is to bring together researchers and practitioners from different disciplines and discuss the recent advancement in blockchain and its emerging applications. BlockTEA is sponsored by EAI and selected papers based on the peer review outcomes will be invited to submit an extended version to a special issue.
• Theories of blockchain and distributed ledger technology
• Distributed consensus and fault tolerance mechanisms
• Security, privacy and trust of blockchain and distributed ledger technology
• Blockchain data management and provenance
• Blockchain Performance analysis and optimization
• Simulation and performance evaluation techniques
• Smart contract and chain code
• Applications and services based on blockchain
• Protocols and algorithms based on blockchain
• Blockchain in the Internet of things (IoT) and cyber physical systems
• Blockchain and information retrieval
• Blockchain and data mining
• Blockchain and artificial intelligence
• Blockchain in connected and autonomous vehicles
• Cross-blockchain algorithms
• Blockchain storage management
• Blockchain benchmark
• Blockchain consensus mechanisms
• Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
This event is organized by EAI.
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.
EAI’s vision is to foster excellence in research and innovation on the principles of transparency, objectivity, equality, and openness. Our guiding principle is community cooperation to create better research, provide fair recognition of excellence and transform best ideas into commercial value proposition.
EAI‘s mission is to create an environment that rewards excellence transparently, and builds recognition objectively regardless of age, economic status or country of origin, where no membership fees or closed door committees stand in the way of your research career.
Through these shared values, EAI leads the way toward advancing the world of research and innovation, empowering individuals and institutions for the good of society to fully benefit from the digital revolution.